Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the India
Processing Time: Allow 2-7 business days processing time for your order to ship.
The Artarium offers the Pardanashin Statue, an artifact that you can use to decorate your home or office interiors, such as the display cabinet of your living room or office, side table, center table, or any other space.
Pardanashin Figurine is inspired by ‘The Veiled Rebecca’ - a marble sculpture designed by the Italian neoclassical sculptor Giovanni Maria Benzoni.
It was first created by Benzoni in 1863 for Robert Win of London. The statue depicts the scene from the Hebrew Bible where Rebecca covers herself with a veil while meeting her future husband, Isaac.
Veiled women were a famous sculpture motif among Benzoni and other artists during the late 19th century in Italy. This was due to several reasons. Such work highlighted the talent of the sculptor since using a stone to create an illusion of fabric wrapped around a body required high amounts of skill. Besides, a veiled woman became an allegory for Italian unification.
The Pardanashin Statue is a true specimen of fine craftsmanship, especially if you wish to enhance the interiors of your drawing room or office with an artifact. People who are interested in history and adorning their homes with artifacts will definitely love this artwork. It’s also a great gifting option.
Know More About The Pardanashin Statue
Decorate your home or office with the Pardanashin Statue to create a historical aura in it. It will elevate the look of your home or office if placed in the display cabinet of your living area or office, side table, and center table.
This piece of art is made with Resin and is an ideal gifting item for different occasions.
Product Dimensions (L*B*H) :
Big : 8.66 x 5.11 x 14.17 inch
Small : 5.51 x 3.54 x 9.05 inch
- Made with Resin
- Clean & elegant design
- Sturdy & durable
- Available in White & Antique finish
- Suitable for home, office, or hotel decor
- Manufactured in India
- It’s a great gifting item for birthdays, farewells, housewarmings, inaugurations
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Do not wash it with water or soap
- Clean with a soft, dry cotton cloth
- Avoid using any harsh abrasives as it may damage the finish
- Place it in the cabinet of your living room or office, side table, office table, center table
- It will look best when placed alone on a side table or in a cabinet
- Keep it with a contrasting color background; white can go with darker backgrounds
- The Pardanashin Statue looks good on wooden furniture as well
Once you place the order, you will be notified with the placement of order. Day, date and time of dispatching the order and the delivery of the order. So, we suggest you check your email or your inbox from time to time.
We, under any circumstances, don’t accept any cancellation once we dispatch the order from our side from our fulfilment centre if the cancellation request is received after 24 hrs of placing the order.
The time of placing the order to its shipment is 2-3 business days from the time of placing the order. We always make sure that we deliver all the products in good condition and as fast as possible.
2. Please send us 2 images (one of the damaged part and one of the entire product) of the product for us to ascertain the reason for return. You can send us the images on firstname.lastname@example.org from where our Quality Assurance team will check the details in reference to its eligibility of return.
3. We will then get back to you with your Return Request Status within 2-3 days of receiving your request mail with pictures. Once your return request has been accepted, we will arrange a reverse pick up for the product in question. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for organizing a pickup and 4-6 days for delivery at our warehouse. Once the merchandise is back at our warehouse, our quality assurance team will check the merchandise and the replacement process will get initiated.
Points to remember - Product must be returned with the original packaging, including the tags, barcodes, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, shipping labels (pasted on the packet), invoice, etc. The product should be in the original condition.
NOTE: This policy is only for the orders placed on the official website, theartarium.com. For orders placed on any other platform like Amazon, Flipkart, etc this policy will not be applicable. Please refer to the policy of the respective platform.
2. Wipe the surface using a mild cleaner and a soft cloth.
3. Wipe the products with a dry cloth after cleaning it with the liquid cleaner.
4. Avoid applying or spraying cleaners directly over the product.
5. Be careful to remove any leftover residue on the metal surface.
6. Use wood-friendly cleaners to wipe the wooden blades and surface.