Coin Horse Head
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the India
Processing Time: Allow 2-7 business days processing time for your order to ship.
The Artarium offers the Coin Horse Head, a wonderful piece of art, to adorn the display cabinet of your drawing room or office, or a side table, center table of any of these spaces.
This Coin Horse Head sculpture in gold finish is a true specimen of craftsmanship.
It symbolizes courage, strength, power, freedom, travel, wisdom, loyalty as well as good fortune.
The Coin Horse Head is the ideal decor piece for those looking for something related to power, authority, strength and good luck. If you have such personality traits, you must go for it for decorating the interiors of your home or office. Besides, you can also give it to someone who is courageous, bold, and loyal in nature.
Know More About The Coin Horse Head
Revamping your home or office interiors with this work of art will emit an ancient aura to the space. Not only will it add elegance & class to the interiors, but it will also create an impression on your visitors. Coin Horse Head is a decor item that will look amazing in the display cabinets of your living room or office, corner shelf, side table, or a center table.
This work of art is meticulously crafted with Resin, and makes a great gifting item for occasions like birthday, anniversary, farewell and inauguration as well.
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) - 150*95*180 mm
- Made with Resin
- Clean & elegant design
- Sturdy & durable
- Available in Gold finish
- Suitable for home, office or hotel decor
- Manufactured in India
- It’s a great gifting item for birthdays, farewell, housewarmings, inaugurations
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Do not wash it with water or soap
- Clean with a soft, dry cotton cloth
- Avoid using any harsh abrasives as it may damage the finish
- Place it in the cabinet of your living room, or on corner shelves, side table, office table, center table
- It will look best when placed alone on a side table or in a cabinet
- The golden finish will complement white or black surfaces
- Coin Horse Head looks great on wooden furniture as well
Once you place the order, you will be notified with the placement of order. Day, date and time of dispatching the order and the delivery of the order. So, we suggest you check your email or your inbox from time to time.
We, under any circumstances, don’t accept any cancellation once we dispatch the order from our side from our fulfilment centre if the cancellation request is received after 24 hrs of placing the order.
The time of placing the order to its shipment is 2-3 business days from the time of placing the order. We always make sure that we deliver all the products in good condition and as fast as possible.
2. Please send us 2 images (one of the damaged part and one of the entire product) of the product for us to ascertain the reason for return. You can send us the images on email@example.com from where our Quality Assurance team will check the details in reference to its eligibility of return.
3. We will then get back to you with your Return Request Status within 2-3 days of receiving your request mail with pictures. Once your return request has been accepted, we will arrange a reverse pick up for the product in question. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for organizing a pickup and 4-6 days for delivery at our warehouse. Once the merchandise is back at our warehouse, our quality assurance team will check the merchandise and the replacement process will get initiated.
Points to remember - Product must be returned with the original packaging, including the tags, barcodes, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, shipping labels (pasted on the packet), invoice, etc. The product should be in the original condition.
NOTE: This policy is only for the orders placed on the official website, theartarium.com. For orders placed on any other platform like Amazon, Flipkart, etc this policy will not be applicable. Please refer to the policy of the respective platform.
2. Wipe the surface using a mild cleaner and a soft cloth.
3. Wipe the products with a dry cloth after cleaning it with the liquid cleaner.
4. Avoid applying or spraying cleaners directly over the product.
5. Be careful to remove any leftover residue on the metal surface.
6. Use wood-friendly cleaners to wipe the wooden blades and surface.