After years of strenuous efforts by the people of India and overcoming numerous challenges, the dream of having the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya Bhoomi finally became a reality. Ram Mandir is set to be inaugurated on 22 January 2024. It is a standing monument that depicts the nation's deep-rooted cultural and spiritual heritage. There are several replicas of Ram Mandir now available in the market that you can buy. It is the best way to bring Ram Mandir to embrace the positive energy at your home. You might get confused about whether you should Buy Ram Mandir online or offline. By keeping this in mind, we are providing 5 Compelling Reasons to Buy Ram Mandir Online.
The devotees of Rama are present all over the world. They are not limited only to India. For them, it is not feasible to come to Ayodhya anytime to get a view of the Ram Mandir. Online platforms enable devotees from all over the world to buy Ram Mandir without any geographical constraints.
Climate change is a real concern for the 21st century. The primary reason for climate change is fuel emissions. When you purchase Ram Mandir Online, it reduces the need for physical travel to multiple stores. It also bolsters the growing trend of eco-conscious consumer behavior.
Festive Discounts and Offers
Most of the online platforms release exclusive deals on their product during religious festivals and special occasions. Diwali, which is the most famous festival in India, is celebrated because Shri Ram returns to Ayodhya on this day. If you purchase Ram Mandir around Diwali from any reputed brand like the Artarium, you will get a huge discount. Not only on Diwali, but you would also get deals on any special occasion like New Year, Republic Day, Holi, etc.
Transparent Return Policies
If you buy Ram Mandir online from reputed brands like the Artarium, they provide transparent return and refund policies. This provides a sense of security to the customers if they receive a product that does not meet their expectations.
The best thing that makes online platforms different from physical stores is customer reviews. You will not get this facility in any physical stores. Before purchasing Ram Mandir online, you can check the reviews of customers who have already bought that. The valuable feedback from the customers assists buyers in understanding the quality and satisfaction levels of others who have bought Ram Mandir Online already.
The 21st century is also known as the digital age. By purchasing products online, we can also embrace this digital era. The e-commerce platform comes with diverse benefits like convenience, variety, security, global accessibility, and many more. As we commence in this digital era, purchasing a Ram Mandir online is not just a transaction; it is a harmonious blend of tradition and technology, providing devotees with a spiritually enriching experience in the comfort of their homes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is Ram Mandir funded by the government?
- The Ram Mandir is not funded by the government. It is constructed with the help of the trust. The Government of India donated Rs 1 as a token money at the time of its formation. Ram Mandir Trust is getting money from devotees across the world through donations. The government made all the donations to the trust free from taxes under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- How much money is spent on Ram Mandir in India?
- According to Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, a total of around Rs. 1500 crore will be spent on the construction of Ram Mandir in India.
- Who donated money to Ram Mandir?
- Anyone who is a devotee of Shree Ram or not can donate money for the Ram Mandir. People from across the globe are donating money according to their capacity for the construction of Ram Mandir. The construction of the Mandir has been completed now, and it will be inaugurated on 22nd January 2024.
- What is the height of the Ram Mandir statue?
- The Ram Mandir statue in Ayodhya will be 181 m tall and 252 m tall including a plinth and umbrella.